Demo Reel 2011

Sunday, March 4, 2012

 

It's lately night, I'm still awake. ( @.@ )


Finally my demo reel 2011 has done uploading on Vimeo.
( It's AWESOME! LOL )


This demo reel, I compounded some of my school projects and the projects that I participated during my internship like the TV3 station branding promotion videos, tracking footage & etc..

" Mum, I DID IT !!!! " (ToT)


After 4 years, I finally finish my degree & I am a fresh graduate now. That's really sad leaving my Uni friends, lecturers & campus. ( T-T )


It's time to me to walk out the world and start my journey.
( Working life... )


The journey will be to learn to become more high level on CG,
and create my fantasy future.


I hope that this demo reel can help me to get a chance to work at other country.


I'm also looking for freelance job.


Hope you guys enjoy my demo reel.



Thanks for watching.
( XD)

0 comments: