Track Moving Object ( test )

Sunday, January 24, 2010

 

Testing how to track a moving object & replace a 3d object...



* Another link, recently blogspot video got problem. so I upload to vimeo. *


At first, I'm trying this for my project idea. My shoulder is wearing a hard armor. Actually this time my project is shooting my actor in front of green screen and 3D evironments are required. My first concept idea is an unfeeling+evil king with a set heavy armor is going to control the world. But a set of heavy armor is hard to find here. no costume, so I'm thinking to track my actor and put a set of 3d armor on him. but it has big posibility to fail it. So I need to get a new concept or idea for my this time project.


Hope this testing can help me alot in my project soon ^^

Idea, idea faster come into my head please~ T-T

0 comments: